Follow the steps below to customize the PDF printables for your wedding.
- Open the PDF inside of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Don’t have Adobe Reader? Free download can be found at www.get.adobe.com/reader
- Click on the text you want to edit.
- Add your names, time, and date.
- If you want to change the font size, font style, or color, open the properties menu by clicking ctrl + E (cmd + E on Mac).
- On the properties menu you can change the look of the font.
- If changing font type, make sure to change all of the editable areas!
- Save your PDF and print at actual size.